Monday, September 2, 2013

Le Caveau_A French Restaurant

Hello,

Here is my tribute to Simscave - a french restaurant "Le Caveau",  my thank you gift to all the members who helped me at this forum.

Your simmis will have a new destination to dine out!  Le Caveau is a chic French restaurant with fine cuisine francaise.  The exterior is well decorated and interior is fully furnished .  The owner has travelled all over the world. In the resto, you'll see a series of exotic decorations he has collected during his trips.

I've tested it in my game and it worked fine. Let me know if there is any problem, please.  :nod:

All credits and a huge thanks to all the creators and recolourists.

And to have the exact look of the restaurant in my pictures, you'll need to place the building ON THE CORNER OF A STREET.

EPs required: all up to Bon Voyage

Terrace
Front View
Terrace Close-up
Jardin Farfelu
Back
Le Caveau
Ground Floor
Close-up
Second Floor
Second floor_2
Detail
Bar

Get it here:  http://www.mediafire.com/?7h16q8y1bl1pylh

Please leave a comment, if you like it :)   Comments are always appreciated !

No comments: